Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Dream Ride

Lately I have this eager of having my own motor to ride. Maybe some of you will laugh for what I've dreamed. Yeah, it's like a dream come true after all these fight and struggle. Since I was in the junior till high school, I wanna have my motor to ride anywhere I go. But my mom not allowed me to. So here and now, when I got my license to ride from my mom, my adrenaline rise up and need to be explode.
But then I become numb when I've got to choose which one of those bikes should I ride. This is my first time I have to decide on buying something expensive beyond my pocket. I prefer to choose HONDA CBR rather than YAMAHA JUPITER MX or HONDA SUPRA X, but my license is way lower than that. Oh yeah, there are two candidates that still bugging my mind...I also like to ride SUZUKI SATRIA or BAJAJ PULSAR. For PULSAR, I even have taken the brochure and ready to pay the down payment. But still, I can't decide which one would be the best for me...
Aaaahhh......My need is confusing me! I want my dope to ease my mind! Can I get some, mate???

No comments: